RMS Australia provides a portfolio of Civil Construction services:
- Bulk Earthworks
- Road Infrastructure
- Pavement, Carparks & Hardstand Construction
- Site Remediation
- Mine Infrastructure & Rehabilitation
- Dam Construction & Modifications
- Residential & Industrial Subdivisions & Infrastructure
- Pipeline & Trunk Service Installation
- Structural Concrete & Bridgeworks
- Sewerage Reticulation & Water Infrastructure
In Timor Leste RMS is the largest Australian owned Civil and Engineering company, currently employing Australian and Philippine expatriates and more than 100 nationals. RMS forecasts substantial growth for its operations in East Timor by expanding its:
- Quarry Operations
- Crushing Plant
- Batch Plant
- Asphalt Plant
- Plant & Equipment
- Cranes & Heavy Equipment
- Concrete & Materials Testing Facilities
- Geotechnical Drilling & Probing
In Vanuatu, RMS has been tasked with repairing 12 km of roads, 7km of drainage and constructing new footpaths for the Ministry of Infrastructure in the wake of Cyclone Pam. It is envisaged that this project will generate numerous jobs for Port Vila locals as well as new jobs for Australian staff.
As well as successfully completing varying projects for the State Government of Queensland, RMS has supplied services for the Australian Defence Force, the Australian and United States Embassies and the United Nations Peacekeeping Force. RMS is a leader in providing a quality and diverse range of Construction and Engineering projects and specialist logistic and service support.
Experienced in all forms of contracting , RMS has undertaken works in design and construct, construct only, performance incentive, partnering and alliance style contracts.