Project was located at the Ravenswood Carpentaria Gold Ravenswood Operations – North Queensland.
The project included the environmental rehabilitation of Kakadu, Strand, Nolans Tailings Storage facility spillway and Sandy Creek ROW ponds.
Construction Period: September – December 2012
On time On Budget
- Removal of contaminated materials
- Profile channel and geofabric lining of creek channel
- Build access to wet areas
- Lay poly pipe through sealed area of trench during construction
- Profile existing ground and rock backfill in seepage trench
- Replacement of geofabric layers
Details & Contact
Duration: Sept – December 2012
Client: Carpentaria Gold
Contact: Alisa Wilkinson
Phone: 07 4752 3114 / 0408 016 614