RMS is still hard at work around the Cardwell region having been contracted for another DTMR project.
The RMS construction team is still hard at work around the Cardwell region after having been appointed yet another Department of Transport & Main Roads contract.
This project consists of a total of 21 sites between a section North of Ingham and South of Tully.
Works covered by this 3 month project which commenced in September 2018 includes, but is not limited to:
- Road side clearing and hazard protection to reduce the severity of accidents.
- Intersection upgrade including widening for guardrail installation.
- Earthworks (preparation, excavation, embankment and subgrade).
- Removal and re-erection of road furniture.
- Line marking.
- Safety and environment management strategies.