Autonomous supply of construction materials gave RMS the capacity to complete this project ahead of schedule and at a lower cost.
RMS established a batch plant onsite as well as producing the gabion rock required for environmental protection works.
- De-silting of 2.3km of existing irrigation channel
- Construction of 3km stone pitched channel wall and 1,000m3 concrete channel base
- Construction of 2,100m3 gabion dyke structure including 5,000m3 of compacted embankment
- Development of hard rock quarry
- Establishment and operation of mobile screening and concrete batching plants
Details & Contact
Duration: May – November 2001
Client: Dai Nippon Construction
Contact: Masahiro Umebara