Pavement rehabilitation including earthworks, pavement, drainage and resealing.
The project involved road upgrade of Benwell Road and Hubert Street both critical arterial roads within the Port of Townsville. Approximately 11,000m2 of road was excavated and replaced with road base. Seal and asphalt works were also undertaken and managed by RMS. Other works undertaken included road furniture and line marking, drainage repairs and haul road maintenance.
Construction Period: November 2013 to January 2014
Final Construction Period: November 2013 to January 2014
- Over 11,000m2 of road works including seal and asphalt
- Working closely with client to design subgrade replacement
- Installation of road furniture and line marking
- Pot hole repair program completed throughout the Port
- Drainage rectification works
- Works conducted under heavy traffic conditions
Details & Contact
Duration: October 2013 – January 2014
Client: Port of Townsville
Contact: Mohamed Jaditager
Phone: 07 4781 1647
Value: Award: $790,495.00 | Final: $909,187.19