The Specialist Training Wing comprises the primary multi-user facility with three separate specialist
areas, which includes:
- STW primary multi-user facility comprising of common/shared training areas.
- Medical Training Facility
- Engineering Close Training Area (CTA)
- Communications Training facility
- Civil & External works – bulk excavation, car parks, concrete pathways, pathway roof, drains, retaining walls.
- Services Reticulation works – electrical, sewerage and water site works
- Site plant area – generator shed & slab, generator
- Building Works – 12 Buildings
Details and Contact
Duration: July – December 2008
Client: Defence Co Ooperation Program
Contact: WO2 Brendan Creer
Phone: 02 6224 3604