Construction of ERUREST Warehouse and associated civil works in Suai East Timor.
This was a self contained warehouse constructed with power generation, desalination plant and water infrastructure included in the final design.
Construction was undertaken whilst hostilities were still underway. RMS relied on the protection of ADF.
- Construction of staff camp
- 800m2 of reinforced concrete pavement
- Supply and erect 450m2 steel framed warehouse
- Supply and installation of desalination plant
- Supply and install water & septic systems
- Supply, install, commission 2 diesel generators
Details & Contact
Duration: August-Sept 2000
Client: EUREST Remote Services
Contact: Steve Kemp